Monday, January 20, 2020

How is Your Life in a Philip K. Dick World?

https://thegodabovegod.com/how-is-your-life-in-a-philip-k-dick-world/
I really enjoyed our recent interview with Erik Davis, my favorite Philip K. Dick scholar and all around great guy (I’ve had the honor of hanging out with him in person twice, and can confirm he’s a blast to share drinks and Gnosis with).
The interview included one of the main themes of Aeon Byte: how we live in a Philip K. Dick world, which also means the realization of the Gnostic nightmare. I’ve made my mad case, and Erik does it even better in both our chant and in his new book High Weirdness. I quote part of the book in the drivel introduction to our interview. Now, I’d like to post this content here.
Why I’m a doing this repetition?
Simple: If we don’t wake up, if we don’t at least see what’s hidden in plain sight and website, we will continue drowning in the Gnostic nightmare.
Thusly, here are the excerpts from High Weirdness that argue for our reality in a Philip K. Dick world:

No comments:

Post a Comment