Saturday, September 1, 2018

Empire of the Wheel

 W




Just When You Thought It Couldn't Get Weirder... 

 If you have read my works, specifically Empire of the Wheel 2: Friends From Sonora and Origin: The Nineteenth Century Emergence of the 20th Century Breakaway Civilizations, you will know of my research and opinion on the mysterious Sonora Aero Club and NYMZA(NJMZa) and the breakaway subject in general. I have gone on the record as being firmly anti-NYMZA(NJMZa). I conclude that NYMZA(NJMZa) is aligned with collectivist globalism, something to which I am vehemently opposed. Readers of the above books will also know that I propose there exists a breakaway civilization founded by what I call the '1903' and that I think they can and do oppose NYMZA/NJMZa and its allies. The 1903, for those unfamiliar with my books, was a result of the dissolution of the Sonora Aero Club, a secretive group of German immigrants who opposed the growing imposition of NYMZA/NJMZa their oversight organization bent on military applications of the mysterious anitgravity technology the group was alleged to have developed -- in the 1850s.

 The men credited with these Aero Trumps were Dellschau himself and Jourdan, yet at one time Dellschau had named one of these Trump aeros the 'Homer Trump'. Was there a Homer Trump associated with the Sonora Aero Club?*


No comments:

Post a Comment