Sunday, March 10, 2019

Is Fukushima really an ELE?

https://radchickblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/12/fukushima-ele/
Yesterday, I was talking with a woman in a waiting room about Fukushima, and a gentlemen who had been listening intently for some time walked up to us and said “I don’t know who you are, or how you know what you know, but there are 7 women in my family and every single one has cancer. No one can tell me why. The youngest is 20, the oldest is 44. Do YOU know why? Because I would really like to know – what the hell is going on?” He pulled up a chair, and a few others eventually joined in around the room. We talked for over an hour discussing Fukushima, nuke plants, chemtrails, toxic chemicals, GMO’s, fluoride, fast food, and surveillance. Interestingly, everyone seemed to know about the revelations of Edward Snowden, and

No comments:

Post a Comment