Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Amilius vs Belial – The War Between Good and Evil

https://prepareforchange.net/2023/04/18/amilius-vs-belial-the-war-between-good-and-evil/ 

 

Amilius vs Belial – The War Between Good and Evil
Signs and Synchronicties

By Rev. Kat Carroll

I have many friends who are awakening and are excited to share articles they’ve found on the crimes and corruption being exposed.  Having been immersed in those dark waters for about 5 years, I am hyper aware of what’s been happening, and frankly, I’m tired of hearing the stories. I’m sure many of you feel the same. I understand that finding the information is part of the awakening process as truth must be exposed. However, we need to know there is a light at the end of the tunnel and strive for higher consciousness. That’s a hard goal to reach when always walking in the swamp!

No comments:

Post a Comment